Quick Starts: Bin-centres exampledScope Series III configuration demonstrating a basic application of a bin centres signal for rapidly measuring frequency response in dBr relative to the level at 1kHz. Frequency response trace has 2048 points and updates about 4 times per second (dual channel, speed is partly host PC dependent).
- Requires dScope Series III Software version 1.21p or later
- dScope configuration file (.dsc) with embedded memo notes.
- Save the downloaded file to the dScope Series III configurations folder (typically "C:\Program Files\Prism Sound\dScope Series III\Configurations")
- Load into dScope Series III using dScope File menu "Load configuration" option.
- Can be configured for use with digital or analogue signals
|Resource Type: Quick Starts
(File Download) |
Download Link (https:): QS_bin_centres.dsc
Size: 57 KiB