Quick Starts: Digital Interface TestsdScope Series III configuration intended as a starting point to testing digital interfaces (AES3 (AES/EBU), S/PDIF, TOSLINK, I2S), inputs and outputs, including using the dS-VSIO interface adaptor to access digital signals at board level.
- Requires dScope Series III Software version 1.21p or later
- dScope configuration file (.dsc) with embedded memo notes.
- Save the downloaded file to the dScope Series III configurations folder (typically "C:\Program Files\Prism Sound\dScope Series III\Configurations")
- Load into dScope Series III using dScope File menu "Load configuration" option.
- dScope Series III only (not IIIA or IIIA+)
|Resource Type: Quick Starts
(File Download) |
Download Link (https:): QS_Digital_Interface_test.dsc
Size: 123 KiB