Quick Starts: Power Amplifier Nested THD+N vs Frequency sweepdScope Series III configuration for measuring the THD+N of an amplifier over a range of amplitudes. This is supplied as a starting point from which to configure a test to suit your requirements. Please review the settings (particularly the generator levels and sweep levels) before running this test to confirm they are appropriate to the equipment you are measuring.
- Requires dScope Series III Software version 1.21p or later
- dScope configuration file (.dsc) with embedded memo notes.
- Save the downloaded file to the dScope Series III configurations folder (typically "C:\Program Files\Prism Sound\dScope Series III\Configurations")
- Load into dScope Series III using dScope File menu "Load configuration" option.
- Can be configured with digital or analogue input to power amplifier (dScope Series III only - not IIIA or IIIA+)
- Nested sweeps are not supported on the dScope Series IIIA
|Resource Type: Quick Starts
(File Download) |
Download Link: QS_Nested_THDN_vs_Frequency.dsc
Size: 152 KiB