Quick Starts: Power Amplifier THD+N vs Power sweepdScope Series III configuration for plotting THD+N against measured output power of a power amplifier. This configuration sweeps the signal generator amplitude from low to high while measuring both the output power and the Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise (THD+N) and plots one against the other. Please review the generator levels in the sweep before running this test to make sure they are appropriate for the equipment you are testing.
- Requires dScope Series III Software version 1.21p or later
- dScope configuration file (.dsc) with embedded memo notes.
- Save the downloaded file to the dScope Series III configurations folder (typically "C:\Program Files\Prism Sound\dScope Series III\Configurations")
- Load into dScope Series III using dScope File menu "Load configuration" option.
- Can be configured with digital or analogue input to power amplifier (dScope Series III only)
|Resource Type: Quick Starts
(File Download) |
Download Link: QS_THDN_vs_Power.dsc
Size: 148 KiB