Quick Starts: Digital bit-transparent path testsdScope Series III configuration for testing the performance of a digital path that is nominally bit transparent. Uses the Channel Check feature and carrier parameters with configured limits to monitor a path for problems. A log file in the dScope Series III event manager keeps a record of any pops or glitches that cause the channel check signal to be corrupted or the carrier limits to be breached, allowing monitoring of transmission quality over a long period of time. Generator signal is not used. Digital outputs are putting out a 24bit channel check sequence (configured in the Digital Outputs panel).
- Requires dScope Series III Software version 1.21p or later
- dScope configuration file (.dsc) with embedded memo notes.
- Save the downloaded file to the dScope Series III configurations folder (typically "C:\Program Files\Prism Sound\dScope Series III\Configurations")
- Load into dScope Series III using dScope File menu "Load configuration" option.
- dScope Series III only (not IIIA or IIIA+)
|Resource Type: Quick Starts
(File Download) |
Download Link (https:): QS_Transparent_path_glitch_test.dsc
Size: 108 KiB