Quick Starts: Power Amplifier 1% THD+N regulated sweepdScope Series III configuration for measuring the output power at 1% THD+N of a power amplifier over frequency. This works by sweeping the dScope Series III signal generator over a range of frequencies. At each step, the generator amplitude is regulated until the THD+N measured using the CTA is 1%. At this point, the output power of the amplifier in Watts is plotted.
- Requires dScope Series III Software version 1.21p or later
- dScope configuration file (.dsc) with embedded memo notes.
- Save the downloaded file to the dScope Series III configurations folder (typically "C:\Program Files\Prism Sound\dScope Series III\Configurations")
- Load into dScope Series III using dScope File menu "Load configuration" option.
- Can be configured with digital or analogue input to power amplifier
|Resource Type: Quick Starts
(File Download) |
Download Link (https:): QS_1PC_THDN_Regulated_Sweep.dsc
Size: 158 KiB