Quick Starts: Digital non bit-transparent path testsdScope Series III configuration for testing the performance of a digital path that is not bit transparent. Uses Readings of signal THD+N and carrier parameters with configured limits to monitor a path for problems. A log file in the dScope Series III event manager keeps a record of any pops or glitches that cause the limits to be breached, allowing monitoring of transmission quality over a long period of time. Generator signal is 1kHz sine at -14dBFS.
- Requires dScope Series III Software version 1.21p or later
- dScope configuration file (.dsc) with embedded memo notes.
- Save the downloaded file to the dScope Series III configurations folder (typically "C:\Program Files\Prism Sound\dScope Series III\Configurations")
- Load into dScope Series III using dScope File menu "Load configuration" option.
- dScope Series III only (not IIIA or IIIA+)
|Resource Type: Quick Starts
Download Link (https:): QS_Non-transparent_path_glitch_test.dsc
Size: 109 KiB