Loudspeaker Transducer Design Part 2: Cones, Domes Soft Parts and FINEConeWatch a free webinar on step two of designing a successful loudspeaker transducer; defining, simulating and refining the moving parts of the drive unit using FINECone. This includes the diaphragm, dustcap, surround, voice coil and spider.
You will learn about:
- Overview of drive unit anatomy
- Geometry, geometry, geometry- Why it is so important
- Concave (cone) example; Hi-fi mid-woofer
- Convex (dome) example; Headset micro-driver
- How to define the correct material properties
- Simulating and correcting resonances; 'edge breakup' and 'muffin mode'
Peter Larsen (LOUDSOFT)
Download is a 164MB WMV (Windows Media Video) file lasting 58 minutes.
See also: List of other available webinars
|5th May 2010 at 13:00 (UTC / GMT)||This webinar session is in the past|
|5th May 2010 at 17:00 (UTC / GMT)||This webinar session is in the past|
|There are no future sessions planned for this webinar.|