Bitesize: FFT Fundamentals
Watch the inaugural topic in the Bitesize series of shorter webinars.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Why you need to understand Fourier Theory
- The significance of the Time-Frequency Relationship
- DFT/FFT and why they matter
- How to choose the right window function for your measurement
- Avoiding the 'Picket-Fence' effect and the errors it may bring
- Make the most of your FFT - special measurement techniques
Download is a 281 MiB 720p MP4 video file lasting 33 minutes.
See also: List of other available webinars
|18th December 2013 at 14:00 (UTC / GMT)||This webinar session is in the past|
|18th December 2013 at 18:00 (UTC / GMT)||This webinar session is in the past|
|There are no future sessions planned for this webinar.|