Test strategies for reliable, high-quality AES3 digital audio in HD Radio and DTV.Watch a free webinar on AES3 digital audio for HD radio and Digital Television. Learn how to build and maintain high quality, reliable digital audio interfaces including measurement techniques for tracking down and eliminating annoying pops, clicks and drop-outs. This is a previous webinar revisited.
You will learn about:
- The AES3 format
- Understanding the use of the "eye pattern" to evaluate the integrity of an AES3 signal chain and the performance of the destination receiver - Reliability and connectivity issues for AES3 digital audio
- Channel Status metadata - connectivity issues for AES3 digital audio irrespective of the signal chain
- Test techniques for transmission reliability in bit-transparent and non-transparent signal chains
Who's it for?
- Consultants wishing to stay on top of the most current techniques for digital audio measurements.
- Engineers who want to understand the practical challenges of implementing digital audio.
- Corporate executives who want to gain an insight into the technical complexities of the switch to digital.
- Broadcast contract engineers responsible for on-demand services.
- System integrators building today's broadcast facilities.
- System designers creating hybrid analogue and digital systems along with all digital facilities.
- Newcomers to AES3 digital audio.
Download is a 167MB WMV (Windows Media Video) file lasting 1 hour and 1 minute.
See also: List of other available webinars
|21st April 2010 at 13:00 (UTC / GMT)||This webinar session is in the past|
|21st April 2010 at 17:00 (UTC / GMT)||This webinar session is in the past|
|There are no future sessions planned for this webinar.|