FINEBox™ is the ideal box design program for all loudspeakers including micro and PA drivers. Simulation of voice coil temperature and compression at high power in closed box, reflex, ABR, band-pass and inter-port alignments. All non-linear T/S parameters and Thermal data can be imported directly from FINEMotor.
Simulation of power compression using FINEBox
- 3D Display with "Glass" layer Time Response selection
- Real Time "Volume Control" Slider Input: Vrms, Wrms versus distance
- Closed Box, Bass Reflex, Band Pass, InterPort etc.
- All Non-Linear T/S pars/Thermal data can be imported from FINEMotor
- Dynamic Excursion, Vent Speed, Impedance responses
- Power compression is calculated at any power level and time
- Advanced Thermal model predicts heating of voice coil and motor
- View Cone Displacement, Reflex and InterPort speeds at any power level
- Easy-to-use Software with practical features
New Features for 2009:
- Micro Speaker Simulation tool
- Max SPL (2-5kHz) calculation
- Direct import of FM3 files from FINEMotor 2008
- SPL and Imp export
- Mouse wheel support of Box Volume and tuning Fb
- Ferrofluid cooling and reduced compression calculated
- Microsoft Vista ready
- Contact us to discuss this software
- Enquire using our quick enquiry form
- Download resources: - Manuals, Software, Literature etc.