LOUDSOFT FINE QC™
FINE QC™ is a Quality Control system for loudspeaker testing using a standard PC with Windows XP. The intended use is End of Line Testing. The system includes the FINE QC hardware which has USB control and soundcard built-in as well as a 25W amplifier. The FINE QC system is protected with a HASP system and will only function with the original hardware.
FINELab is optimised for the special LOUDSOFT Microphone, made in Denmark, which is a very stable pre-polarized condenser microphone for 48V Phantom power.
FINE QC Test Display showing a driver with SPL failure at 3.5kHz
- Robust and Reliable with USB Interface
- High Speed Testing with CHIRP
- Different Response Limits (Adaptive)
- Sensitivity SPL
- Thiele/Small Parameters
- SPL & Impedance at the same time
- Automatic Daily Average
- Automatic function to find "Golden" Average Driver
- Built-in 25W Amplifier +48V Phantom
- Available Danish Condenser Microphone
- Files to FINECone and FINE X-over
FINE QC Production Test system with FINEBuzz for detection of rub and buzz problems in transducer production
The FINE QC™ system is being continuously developed and enhanced. For the latest features and additions, please see the LOUDSOFT FINE QC™ page on LOUDSOFT.com.
- Contact us to discuss this software
- Enquire using our quick enquiry form
- Download resources: - Manuals, Software, Literature etc.