LOUDSOFT FINE R+D™
FINE R+D™ is an acoustic measurement system for research and development of loudspeaker, headphone and microspeaker transducers and systems.
FINE R+D screenshot showing impulse response and derived quasi-anechoic frequency response
FINE R+D screenshot showing cumulative spectral decay "waterfall"
- Anechoic FFT measurements in rooms with Acoustic Auto-delay
- Up-to-date replacement for LMS and MLSSA
- SPL/Frequency and Impedance responses with phase at same level
- Multiple Display of 16 or more responses with up/down scroll
- THD and 2nd to 9th harmonics in % and dB
- Cumulative Decay Spectrum "Waterfall"
- Room measurements: 1/12 - 1/6 - 1/3 - 1/2 - 1/1 octave Smoothing
- Extended Low Frequency measurements
- Curve library of up to 50 curves/responses/TS parameters etc.
- Thiele Small parameters at correct level: Fixed Mass/Delta Mass/Added Box
- Full System calibration including microphone
- Fast measurements <1s
- Export of measurements with phase to all LOUDSOFT software
- Drag and Drop *.txt format files from/to Klippel, MLSSA, LMS, VACS etc.
- LOUDSOFT FINE Hardware (USB) with built-in 25W Power Amplifier
- For Professional USB soundcards with LOUDSOFT/ASIO drivers
- Also measures also USB Devices:
- USB Headphones
- USB Radios
- USB Speakers
- USB output level in %FSD
- Windows 7 - 64bit compatible
FINE R+D screenshot showing Thiele-Small parameter calculation
FINE R+D hardware
- Contact us to discuss this software
- Enquire using our quick enquiry form
- Download resources: - Manuals, Software, Literature etc.